Legacy Standard Bible, Handy Size - Edge-Lined Shamar Goatskin, Royal Jongbloed 1st Edition - "His & Hers" 2-Pack - Black & Burgundy
Please read the joint announcement from 316 Publishing and Royal Jongbloed in the photo gallery for this product page before ordering one of these Bibles.
You can find other LSB Edge-Lined Bibles here and here.
This 2-pack is available for a limited time only!
*Limit of 1 pack per customer
The complete LSB with both Old and New Testaments!
- Book blocks printed during the first run of the LSB, first edition at Royal Jongbloed in the Netherlands.
- 9.5 point font size
- Black letter with red for book titles, running headers, chapter & page numbers
- Line matched typesetting by 2K Denmark 🇩🇰
- 1-inch outer margin for notes
- 46 dot matrix pages at the back for additional notes
- 32GSM, French-milled paper 🇫🇷 (same as the NASB Handy Size & LSB NT w/ Ps & Pr)
- 1,728 gold-gilded pages with red art gilding
- Smyth-sewn, edge-lined binding
- Gilt line on cowhide leather liner
- Rounded spine and page corners
- Foil stamping and raised hubs on spine
- Shamar Goatskin with perimeter stitching
- Full Yapp editions
- Three double-sided satin ribbons by Berisfords of England 🇬🇧
- Tables for weights, measurements and monetary units
- Printed and bound by Royal Jongbloed in the Netherlands 🇳🇱
The LSB Handy Size Edition is the perfect everyday carry. Its size allows for personal enjoyment in your daily reading and studying of God’s word. Our hope is that this edition will serve you well—through many years of use—as the design, materials, and craftsmanship intend to do.
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
1. Burgundy (full yapp): 978-1-63664-113-3
2. Black (full yapp): 978-1-63664-107-2
8.75" x 5.75" x 1.375". (These specs represent approximate sizing of the unsewn book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length).