Legacy Standard Bible, 2 Column Verse-by-Verse - Edge-Lined Goatskin
Please note that this item is currently available for preorder only. ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL TO OUR WAREHOUSE: December 15, 2022.
If items with different release dates are combined into the same order, your entire order will only ship from our warehouse once all items are in stock.
Due to limited availability, purchases of the 2 Column verse-by-verse in Edge-Lined Goatskin are limited to 3 per style for non-indexed editions, 2 per style for indexed editions.
- Easy-to-read 10 point font
- Black letter text throughout
- Line matched typesetting
- 2 column, verse-by-verse layout
- 32 gsm Bible paper with excellent opacity
- 12 dot-matrix pages in the back for note-taking
- 1,280 gold-gilded pages with red art gilding
- Smyth-sewn, edge-lined binding
- Premium goatskin cover with perimeter stitching
- Generous yapp
- LSB™ gold leaf-patterned gilt line on cowhide liner
- Rounded spine and page corners
- Foil stamping and 5 raised hubs on the spine
- Two double-sided satin ribbons
- Footnotes and tables for currency, weights and measurements
- Printed and bound in Korea 🇰🇷
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
Deep Brown: 978-1-63664-166-9
Deep Brown, Indexed: 978-1-63664-167-6
8.5" x 5.5" x 1.25"
(These specs represent approximate sizing of the printed book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length)