During a 2011 trip to Korea our president came across a 10 volume series of the Bible, done in comic form. He was captivated by the expressive art and accuracy of the stories. What he saw reminded him of the comic Bible that he had as a young child; a format that helped develop within him a love for God’s Word.
Obtaining the rights to translate the original Korean language Power Bible series into English was the first important step in becoming a publishing company. Within eighteen months, the Power Bible in English became the first book series under a new company, Green Egg Media.
A few years later, we expanded our children’s books with the acquisition of the beloved Adam Raccoon series from legendary Disney animator Glen Keane. That same year we also released the Invisible Tails series from artist and author Davy Liu.
Then in 2017 another special opportunity presented itself; to partner with Grace to You on the Preachers Bible, designed by John MacArthur. Bibles are not a new category for the staff. With over 40 years of combined Bible manufacturing and publishing experience, we welcomed the opportunity. However, this new opportunity also meant we needed a new name.
In 2018 we changed our name to Three Sixteen Publishing and structured our brand imprints as follows:
- Steadfast Bibles: Publishing editions of the NASB 95 translation
- Green Egg Media: Publishing Christian Children’s Books
- Bella Paper: Publishing journals and greeting cards that include scripture from the NASB 95
In 2019 we released our first collection of Bella Paper journal designs, The NASB Children’s Edition and our first Steadfast Limiteds collection of Bibles. We also announced the release of some new products in the first half of 2020, to include:
- The Preacher’s Bible – Handy Size (releasing in February)
- The Power Bible Guidebook (releasing in Spring)
- Bella Paper Boxed Greeting Cards (releasing January 2020)
- Bella Paper journal packs for men and women (releasing January 2020)
We also have more plans for 2020, so be sure to sign up for our email list!
Thank you for taking the time to read more about us. We hope you enjoy the resources we produce.
By His grace and for His glory,
VP and Publisher