Legacy Standard Bible, Giant Print Reference Edition - Edge-Lined Goatskin
*Limit of 6 per style for non-indexed and 3 per style for indexed.
The Giant Print Reference edition (GPR) is designed for in-depth Bible Study. Its giant font, 95,000 cross references and 14,000 translation footnotes provide a robust Bible for the lifelong student of Scripture.
This edition fits in our new Bible Armor with Handle - Large.
You can print out out a sample of this layout in our free Layout Comparison Pack HERE.
- Giant 13-point font, with 10-point font cross references and footnotes
- Over 95,000 cross references and over 14,000 footnotes
- Concordance with over 16,000 references
- Black letter text with red for book titles, running headers, chapter and page numbers
- 2-column, paragraph format
- Line matched typesetting by 2K Denmark 🇩🇰
- 32 GSM Bible paper
- 1,984 pages
- 5 raised hubs on rounded spine
- Gold foil on spine
- Rounded page corners
- Red-under-gold art gilding
- Smyth-sewn, edge-lined binding
- LSB™ gold leaf-patterned gilt line on cowhide liner
- Perimeter stitching
- Three double-sided satin ribbons
- 8 full color maps
- Tables for weights, measurements and currency
- Packaged in a 2-piece gift box
- Printed and bound in Korea 🇰🇷
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
Black, Indexed: 9781636642635
Burgundy, Indexed: 9781636643700
6.5" x 9.25" x 1.5" (These specs represent approximate sizing of the printed book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length).