005 (.20mm) Pigma Micron Pen 3 Pack - Black, Red, Blue
Looking for the right pen to write in your Bible with? The 005 Pigma Micron Pen 3 Pack is the perfect fit!
Pigma ink is different from typical dye ink. Invented by Sakura in 1982, Pigment based ink has a number of benefits making it the ideal ink to use for writing in your Bible. It’s waterproof, fade resistant, and doesn’t smear on most papers. Most importantly, pigment ink doesn’t soak into the paper as traditional dye ink does. It stays on top of the paper in a clear color, all while not smearing.
- Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time
- Delicate 005 (0.20mm) nibs provide the thinnest lines with the lightest touch
- Pigma archival quality ink
- Waterproof, chemical & fade resistant on paper, once dry
- Quick drying and pH neutral
- Great for taking notes in your Preacher’s Bible