Legacy Standard Bible, 2 Column Verse-by-Verse - Faux Leather
Please note that this item is currently available for preorder only. ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL: November 18, 2022.
If items with different release dates are combined into the same order, your entire order will only ship from our warehouse once all items are in stock.
- Easy-to-read 10 point font
- Black letter text throughout
- Line matched typeset
- 2 column, verse-by-verse layout
- 32 gsm Bible paper with excellent opacity
- 12 dot-matrix pages in the back for note-taking
- 1,280 pages with rounded corners
- Smyth-sewn, paste-down binding with perimeter stitching
- One double-sided satin ribbon
- Footnotes and tables for currency, weights and measurements
- Printed and bound in Korea 🇰🇷
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
Brown, Indexed: 978-1-63664-171-3
Navy, Indexed: 978-1-63664-173-7
8.5" x 5.5" x 1.25"
(These specs represent approximate sizing of the printed book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length)