Legacy Standard Bible, Giant Print Reference Edition - Edge-Lined Goatskin
Please note that this item is currently available for preorder ONLY.
This edition is expected to arrive in our warehouse late June 2023.
If items with different release dates are combined into the same order, your entire order will only ship from our warehouse once all items are in stock.
*Limit of 6 per style for non-indexed and 3 per style for indexed.
The Giant Print Reference edition (GPR) is designed for in-depth Bible Study. Its giant font, 95,000 cross references and 14,000 translation footnotes provide a robust Bible for the lifelong student of Scripture.
This edition fits in our new Bible Armor with Handle - Large.
You can print out out a sample of this layout in our free Layout Comparison Pack HERE.
- Giant 13-point font, with 10-point font cross references and footnotes
- Over 95,000 cross references and over 14,000 footnotes
- Concordance with over 16,000 references
- Black letter text with red for book titles, running headers, chapter and page numbers
- 2-column, paragraph format
- Line matched typesetting by 2K Denmark 🇩🇰
- 32GSM Bible paper
- 1,984 pages
- 5 raised hubs on rounded spine
- Gold foil on spine
- Rounded page corners
- Red-under-gold art gilding
- Smyth-sewn, edge-lined binding with overcast stitching
- LSB™ gold leaf-patterned gilt line on cowhide liner
- Perimeter stitching
- Three double-sided satin ribbons
- 8 color maps
- Tables for weights, measurements and currency
- Packaged in a 2-piece gift box
- Printed and bound in Korea 🇰🇷
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
Black, Indexed: 9781636642635
Burgundy, Indexed: 9781636643700
6.5" x 9.25" (These specs represent approximate sizing of the printed book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length).