Legacy Standard Bible, Inside Column Reference - Paste-Down Cowhide
Please note that this item is currently available for preorder only. ANTICIPATED ARRIVAL: December 27, 2022.
If items with different release dates are combined into the same order, your entire order will not ship from our warehouse until all items are in stock.
The Inside Column Reference Edition of the LSB has over 95,000 references and over 14,000 footnotes conveniently placed on the inside column to allow maximum space for Bible text. It also contains a concordance and full-color, detailed maps. It comes in both indexed and non-indexed editions.
- Easy-to-read, large 11 point font
- Black letter text with red for book titles, running headers, chapter & page numbers
- Line matched, single column, verse-by-verse typeset
- Typesetting by 2K Denmark 🇩🇰
- Over 95,000 cross references and over 14,000 translation footnotes
- 40 gsm Bible paper
- 1,696 pages
- Gold-gilded pages with rounded corners
- Smyth-sewn, paste-down binding with overcast stitching
- Rounded page corners
- Foil stamping and 5 raised hubs on spine
- Genuine cowhide leather with perimeter stitching
- Two double-sided satin ribbons
- A 90-page concordance with over 16,000 Scripture references.
- 8 full-color maps
- Tables for weights, measurements, and monetary units
- Printed and bound in Korea 🇰🇷
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
Black, Indexed: 978-1-63664-184-3
Navy, Indexed: 978-1-63664-186-7
9.25" x 6.5" x 1.69"
(These specs represent approximate sizing of the printed book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length)