Legacy Standard Bible, Large Print Wide Margin - Edge-Lined Goatskin
*Limit of 3 per style for non-indexed and 2 per style for indexed.
The LSB Large Print Wide Margin (LPWM) edition is the ideal Bible for marking and journaling as you study. The large, 10.5 point font makes it easy to read as you study God’s word. Our hope is that this edition will serve you well—through many years of use—as the design, materials, and craftsmanship intend to do.
- Full text of the Legacy Standard Bible with complete foreword
- Large 10.5 point font
- Book titles, running headers, chapter & page numbers in red
- Words of Christ in red
- Wide 1.33 inch outer margin for notes, teaching outlines, and artwork
- 14 dot matrix pages at the back for additional notes
- 40 GSM paper
- 1,696 gold-gilded pages with red under gold art gilding
- Smyth-sewn, edge-lined binding
- Premium goatskin cover with perimeter stitching
- Generous yapp
- LSB™ gold leaf-patterned gilt line on cowhide liner
- Foil stamping and raised hubs on spine
- Three double-sided satin ribbons
- Tables for weights, measurements and monetary units
- Packaged in a 2-piece gift box
Printed and bound in Korea 🇰🇷
Note: The LSB Large Print Wide Margin Edge-Lined editions do NOT fit in our Bible Armor.
Three Commitments of the LSB:
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy preserved:
to uphold the work and tradition that is found in translations from the KJV, ASV, to NASB.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy performed:
to advance the commitments of past translations by bringing forth features of the original text relative to accuracy and consistency.
The Legacy Standard Bible aspires to be a legacy passed on:
to equip generations to study Scripture and continue the philosophy of being a window into the original text for the glory of God.
Black, Indexed: 9781636641515
Deep Brown: 9781636641522
Deep Brown Indexed: 9781636641539
9.45 x 6.36 x 1.75” (These specs represent approximate sizing of the printed book block only. Actual measurements will vary according to binding style and Yapp length).