Happy 316th Day of 2021!
Today we are making several announcements, so we will be brief and to the point in each section so that you can take it all in!
1 Day Sale!
$9 flat rate Priority Shipping available on any size order (domestic only).
Spend over $100 and save $10 with code TODAYONLY (in stock items only)
Special Pricing On:
- 3-Pack LSB Linen Hardcovers for $100, 1 per customer only.
- Scripture Study Notebook New Testament set: $109
- The Preacher's Bible, Grade B: $150
- Power Bible Full Set: $109 and includes a free Guidebook! ($9.99 value)
- Adam Raccoon Signature Set: $89 sale
- Children's Bible, Hardcover: $20 each!
- Children's Faux Leather Bibles, Non-Indexed/Indexed = $30/$35
- All Journals are 25% off.
LSB Handy Size Indexed Paste-Down preorders will begin next Tuesday 11/16 at 10:30 AM PST. Quantities are very limited and we expect them to sell out quickly. This is the only advanced notice we are making, so please mark your calendars.
We will be sending out a notice toward the end of November updating when we will begin opening the preorders again for the LSB Handy Size Goatskin and Cowhide Edge-Lined Editions.
Our Bible Armor is in transit, so LSB preorders that included it should begin shipping out sometime during the first weeks of December. We will make this product available for purchase again once the stock arrives.
Here is a first look at our LSB Large Print Wide Margin that releases in the Spring. The paste down and hardcover editions will be available through retailers, and you should be able to begin preordering faux and hardcover editions from them before the end of the year. Our Edge-Lined edition preorders will begin in early 2022 (available exclusively through our website).
Work has also started on the 2-column typeset as you can see here with a list of features:
- Verse-by-verse layout.
- 10-point type.
- Line-matched scripture text
- Footnotes that pertain to weights, measurements and currency.
- This layout will be used as a pew Bible and Children’s edition as well as other bindings.
We are working on the LSB Scripture Study Notebooks! A 2-volume Psalms set will release in the next 4-6 weeks. We are beginning to work on the entire Bible and will release volumes of the series in 2022.
One item we get a ton of requests for is a free online version of the entire LSB. Watch this video for a special announcement...
Work continues on the Strong’s numbering system and other reference material that will allow for more robust software that includes footnotes and language tools. We hope to have those files sent off to developers next month so that they can begin their work. We expect the LSB to become available on many electronic platforms in 2022.
Two new blog articles from Dr. Abner Chou are posted on the LSB site and will provide some insight into the Old Testament translation work. If you have friends that are just learning about the LSB, the LSBible site is a great place to start.
We are growing significantly. If you are able to work out of our Irvine, California office, here are the positions we are looking to fill soon:
- Customer Service - PT, flexible, mostly M-F with some Saturdays. (E-commerce experience to include Shopify, Ship Station and Help Scout or similar is a plus.)
- Project Manager - for print projects.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
If you have experience in publishing, but these jobs don’t fit your interest, you are welcome to send along your resume and cover letter and we will keep it on file. We expect to be adding more members to Team 316 in 2022!